COVID-19 Travel and Transport Advice the use of COVID-19 Safety Plans.
The Charter Brochure is designed to :
Assist individuals and organisations, including school, social, and seniors groups, who are considering chartering a bus or coach for a transfer, day trip or an extended tour.
Explaining the current rules and travel details required by charter bus and coach operators in NSW must comply with, along with questions and answers frequently asked about chartering a bus or coach

NSW Government

School Travel Pass

The School Student Transport Scheme  (SSTS)

COVID-19: Travel advice and information

COVID-19 Border Entry Permit

If you are traveling from Victoria to NSW, you’ll need a COVID-19 NSW border declaration permit.
More information, including details on how to apply for a permit, is available via the Service NSW website.

Book your coach today